- Satin, organza, chiffon, georgette, tulle, lace, brocades, and crepe are all classic fabrics for bridesmaid dresses.
- What stood out above all else were her flirty, soft dresses in tulle and chiffon in pastel colours which, for the most part, were embroidered with sequins and antique beading and iridescent insets.
- Use nude-color tulle or silk organza for interfacing.
- If in doubt about the design's stability, sandwich a layer of sheer fabric, such as organdy, organza or tulle, with the water-soluble stabilizer prior to stitching.
- She fingered fine muslins and intricate laces, heavy crimson silks and tulle.