1turco masculinoturca femenino
- He recalled life under the Turks and the British.
- The treaty only served to anger the nationalist Turks who sought to overturn it.
- Other groups include Germans, Gypsies, Romanians, Slovenians, and Turks.
- The shared part of the Armenian diet is the Mediterranean foods widely familiar among Arabs, Turks, Greeks.
- He currently has an office staff made up of two Americans, two Germans, two Turks, two Brazilians and two Greeks.
- The Turks, the Turkish government will strongly oppose that.
- Growing up in the inner city in Melbourne, our neighbours consisted mainly of Greeks, Italians, some Turks and later, Lebanese.
- Turkey and Turks have an historical responsibility for region and us.