1.1(bird)pavo masculinoguajolote masculino Méxicochompipe masculino América Central
- Birds at the farm include 35 chickens, eight peafowl, a pair of bronze turkeys, geese, domestic ducks and 50 exotic birds ranging from a finch to a macaw parrot in an outdoor aviary.
- Western ragweed provides forage for deer and the fruits are an important food source for upland game birds, wild turkeys and songbirds.
- A wild turkey gobbled, and we returned to camp for dinner beneath a full moon.
- Some domestic breeds such as turkeys have very colourful feathers.
- All species of poultry - large fowl, bantams, waterfowl and turkeys - are kept by thousands of people as pets or simply because they have the space and like to see them around.
- The area is home to a variety of other birds, including nesting bald eagles, hawks, owls, bluebirds and several other songbirds, wild turkeys, herons, and waterfowl.
- A good display of chickens, boiling fowls and rabbits has replaced Christmas turkeys.
- Both domestic and wild turkeys are very susceptible to infection when they are young but appear to develop parasite species- or strain-specific immunological resistance as they age.
- Restrictions and slaughter provisions apply to domestic fowls, turkeys, geese, ducks, guinea fowls, quail, ratites, pigeons, pheasants and partridges reared or kept in captivity.
- Rifles are legal for wild turkey hunting in some areas.
- It feeds primarily on deer, but its diet may also include small mammals, wild turkeys, and occasionally domestic livestock, when available.
- This pre-Christmas recipe calls for minced fresh turkey meat, preferably from a free-range, organic bird.
- Demand for poultry has grown steadily for decades, and U.S. consumers now eat more chicken and turkey than red meat.
- Stuff wheat bread with lean cold cuts such as turkey, ham or roast beef, then add tomatoes, lettuce and peppers to give your child a healthy serving of vegetables.
- The county's farms are recognised as producing some of the country's best turkey, beef, sausages and hams.
- Why does cranberry go with turkey, or Chablis with oysters?
- One of my mainstays was mince - beef, pork, turkey or lamb; I didn't often mince the meat myself, as I could not afford the joint in the first place.
- The rabbit itself tasted fine - a cross between chicken, turkey, and pork.
- I love burgers so much and now I can't eat what I want when I want, veggie burgers and turkey burgers replace the steak - I cook them on the grill.
- I took it to the kitchen and cut through the black coat to discover moist turkey meat inside.
- Vix went for a festive option, escalopes of turkey stuffed with cranberry and lemon with sage.
- Eat a range of meats for protein; include chicken, turkey, lean red meat, fish and lean pork in your diet.
- Perhaps no pairing is greater than that of turkey with cranberry sauce.
- The best protein sources to include in your diet include chicken, beef, turkey, tuna, salmon, eggs, and low-fat cottage cheese.
- She sighed to herself and undid the green wrapping that encased her bagel, turkey, and Monterey Jack cheese sandwich.
- The Spring 2002, we ordered our first heritage turkey from Slow Food in New York.
- Prizes on the lines are turkey, ham, meat vouchers, whiskey and wine.
- Change the water every 30 minutes until turkey is thawed.
- Carmella served three kinds of meat including: turkey, beef, and turtle.
- Heavy wood smoke is perfect for ribs, turkey, brisket and pork shoulder but never for a delicate chicken.
- The experts tell vegetarians they can eat soy to take the place of real foods like turkey or steak.
slangbodrio masculino coloquial
- He is collecting votes for the worst turkey film of all time.
- His most recent films, execrable turkeys have achieved the seemingly impossible by being even crasser and less watchable than their dismal predecessors.
- The closest we have gotten to this genre in recent years are the various pirate turkeys and submarine films.
2.2informal (person)papanatas femenino coloquialpato mareado masculino España coloquial