1(home/factory) llave en mano
- This property is deceptively spacious and is in turnkey condition.
- Interest should extend to those seeking a spacious family home with larger than normal gardens within commuting distance of the city and in turnkey condition.
- The house is in turnkey condition and is approached via a gravel drive accessed through double hardwood timber gates.
- Wholesalers now have brands and offer turnkey products.
- Another business line is Aircraft Management, which provides turnkey operational services to owners of turbine-powered airplanes and rotorcraft.
- It has been tastefully decorated and is in turnkey condition, with a host of period features including floorboards and fireplaces.
- It is in good decorative order throughout and is likely to attract interest from families looking for a spacious home in turnkey condition.
- They launched a turnkey service for publishing and subscribing to podcasts.
- The property also has the advantage of being in turnkey condition.
- Renovated to exacting standards and in turnkey condition, Millridge offers comfortable living in beautiful surroundings.
- This turnkey residence is a superior home in a prime location.
- She attributed the premium price paid for Crystal Lodge to the fact that it was in turnkey condition.
- They are still out there, but are looking for reasonably priced properties in turnkey condition.
- Its well-proportioned living space, prime location and turnkey condition should attract plenty of interest.
- The units will be built in two blocks and will be provided in turnkey condition and fully furnished.
- It comes to the market in turnkey condition and will be auctioned on March 25.
- People either wanted them in need of refurbishment or in turnkey condition, and they were being chased by three or four people in the auction room.
- Hanratty said the hotel was in turnkey condition which, combined with the profit-earnings ratio, made it a good investment.
- This elegant Victorian town residence is on a quiet and mature residential road in the heart of Portobello.It has been tastefully redecorated by the current owners and arrives to the market in turnkey condition.
- Wizard's premiere product, the CMC, is a complete turnkey system for computerized mat cutting.
2Informática(solution/project) llave en mano
- The turnkeys had a rough time trying to get the crowd to evacuate the building.
- In 1843 the gaol had a governor, two turnkeys and two guards but no matron for female prisoners until 1850 when the second stage of the gaol was completed.
- The consequence is that men who are trained to kill have had to become policemen and turnkeys.