- I've tweaked a muscle in my back tying up my shoes.
- When another had objected he had tweaked the boy's nose.
- He hopes to play despite tweaking a hamstring on Boxing Day.
- ‘The last contact I had with him was when I tweaked his toes in the back of the ambulance,’ said Carol.
- He reached over and gently broke the rubber band like cheese, tweaking her nose as well before pulling away.
- George has tweaked some small part of his left foot, and for a week or two will be walking no further than the freezer for his therapeutic frozen peas.
- Jackson was to see a specialist after suffering a recurrence of a back problem on Sunday, while the centre tweaked a hamstring.
- Downes was due to be included in the senior squad to face Boston United at Bootham Crescent today but tweaked his medial knee ligaments in training yesterday.
- He's had the flu, he tweaked a groin and he pulled a hamstring 10 days ago.
- While talking, he tweaks the pleat of a heavy curtain, already perfectly aligned.
1pellizco masculinoto give sth a tweak — darle un pellizco a algo