1imbécil masculinopapanatas femenino coloquialpendejo masculino Cono Sur América Latina coloquialpendeja femenino Cono Sur América Latina coloquialhuevón masculino Andes Venezuela argothuevona femenino Andes Venezuela argotgilipollas femenino España argot
- Am I a cold-hearted fiend or are they just truly irritating little twerps?
- Those twerps could set his blood boiling in a matter of seconds.
- The natural response to that public admission of arrogance, violence and stupidity is to counter it with: ‘If we have to legislate to stop immature twerps like you then we will.’
- Goya will obviously survive these twerps, whose names will be forgotten a few years from now.
- These twerps were all nobodies last week and will be again by the end of the year.
- There's never a constable around when you need one so the only recourse was that taken by the driver of a bus who sat thumping the horn repeatedly until the twerp came along to move and clear the jam.
- Obviously, these twerps won't do the dirty work themselves.
- His boldness and clarity infuriates opponents - academe is crowded with critics who have made twerps of themselves taking him on.
- Turning tables on twits and twerps, not to mention Tweedledees & Tweedledums, seemed like good idea at the time.
- But these twerps are just obscene, and they have no idea how tiresome it appears, and how boringly ordinary they all look.
- It's just a shame he's inherited such a bunch of jobsworth twerps underneath him.
- It's time to wipe the floor with those twerps once and for all.
- The old-style rugby shirts are produced now only as fashion items, and are worn exclusively by those very public-schoolboy twerps for whom the game of rugby no longer has any use.
- But this is supposed to be the big, golden-era throwback drama to remind us that TV can be about more than singing competitions featuring twerps in daft haircuts and distressed jeans.
- By all accounts, he's a bit of a loner, doesn't suffer fools gladly, is a bit of an obnoxious twerp, a shy, intelligent, social misfit.
- He's just an annoying twerp who contributes nothing.
- Half of me said that I shouldn't be afraid of these little twerps.
- I ate my breakfast quickly, said goodbye to the twerps and headed outside where my two best friends, Summer and Bryan, were waiting for me in Bryan's car.
- Then she jabbed herself into the crowd and shoved many people to get to the front while saying, ‘Move it, twerps!’
- I felt a little sorry for him but all the twerp had to do was return a call.