1(yarn) de dos hebras(tissue/wood) de dos capas
- The entire wing was fabric covered and the leading edge had two-ply cloth reinforcing.
- The style has short sleeves, and two-ply sleeves and bottom hem.
- They were wrapped in two-ply airtight plastic bags and stored at - 20 degrees C. Before testing, each specimen was thawed for 24 hours at room temperature.
- The ties are two-ply cotton yarns in colors of either blue (probably indigo) or brown.
- Designed to be strikingly contemporary, and yet timeless, this collection of shirts is crafted from fine 100 per cent two-ply mercerised cotton, with multiple textures to create an enchanting mosaic effect.
- The collection of shirts in shades of orange now includes plains and checks, including diagonal checks and come in two-ply cotton and blends.
- At the very least, they could splurge on some two-ply toilet paper.
- Made of 5.2 oz., 100% combed cotton in a two-tone jacquard knit pattern, this shirt is made of a true double-gas mercerized 60's two-ply yarn.
1(yarn)lana de dos hebras femeninohilo de dos hebras masculino
- It is a small piece of two-ply cordage approximately 10 cm long.
2(wood)madera de dos capas femenino
- This two-ply composite is then machined into the six tapered triangular sections that when glued up together, form the familiar split-cane form.