1cambio de sentido masculinogiro en U masculino Cono Survuelta en U femenino Cono Surto make / (British) do a U-turn — cambiar de sentido
- they did a U-turn on taxation — dieron un giro de 180° en materia de impuestos
- there will be no U-turns over education policy — no habrá cambios radicales en la política educativa
- But once you're significantly off course, you can't just simply do a quick U-turn to get back on track.
- Sighing again, and taking a deep breath, she turned the car into a U-turn and drove in the opposite direction.
- Making a U-turn, she drove a block before turning into the parking lot of an older apartment building.
- The van did a handbrake U-turn and was soon headed back to Surfer's Paradise.
- The robbers then did a U-turn in the road and drove back in the direction of the Post Office.
- It was another struggle to join the mainstream traffic and make the U-turn to head home.
- I made a U-turn on the taxiway and headed back to the line to get it checked.
- It even boasts an impressively small turning circle for easy U-turns in most suburban streets.
- He offered me a wave before doing a quick U-turn and exiting the parking lot.
- She lost track of the turns and U-turns she made.
- He turned the flashers on just before he made a U-turn, heading back in the direction he'd come.
- The town's Mayor, who has visited the scene with her own three children, said that motorists were also doing U-turns on the road and that could cause a problem for other road users.
- The rear car was hit, and the front car sped off and made a U-turn, but it too was hit.
- The convoy then made several navigational errors, which required the slow, lumbering vehicles to make two U-turns in the middle of hostile territory.
- The car made a U-turn, the men in the car yelling and gesturing angrily at me.
- He saw cars turning U-turns and heading toward the building.
- And if I take the wrong road the car has such a tiny turning circle I can do a quick U-turn and head back the other way.
- Faith slammed on the brakes, and made a U-turn in the middle of the empty street.
- He made a U-turn and pulled me over and kept me on the side of the road for half an hour.
- The flag came down and five cars raced down the road, made a U-turn and came racing back.