1árbitro masculinoárbitra femenino(in baseball) umpire femenino(in baseball) ampáyar masculino Colombia
- Hoy is often credited as the reason umpires adopted hand signals for safe, out, and strike calls, which would make for a nice little niche in baseball history.
- But there are areas of the rule book that give umpires the authority to decide on the ‘severest penalty.’
- It should have been a classic on a fast, true Adelaide pitch and, but for the intervention of umpire Ross Emerson, it would have been.
- If, after the umpires have made allowances for drinks intervals or extraordinary delays, a bowling side has not completed the overs in the designated time then points will be deducted.
- We have all heard of cunning bowlers turning down their own appeals, withdrawing them is the proper term, the better to impress the umpire with their incorruptible honesty and win a decision next time.
- They have started playing a veterans match at Dalnacraig as he speaks, and there is no undue pressure being put on the umpires out in the middle.
- It's certainly going to hit middle stump, but umpire Alim Dar makes a brilliant spot: Strauss got the tiniest of inside edges before it hit his pads.
- Up until this season the umpire closest to any suspicious or contentious incident would review the game tape and lay a charge if warranted.
- The fun-loving backstop once handed the card to umpire Larry Napp who erupted with laughter.
- The primary purpose of UIS, he says, is to serve as a training tool, giving umpires objective feedback.
- I would have to say that the best moment of any cricket match for me is the very first; the stately procession to the middle of the two umpires.
- As Deane also mentions, Hoy merely assumed that his coach's signals gave later-day umpires the idea.
- His low target and still body give umpires a great look at pitches, which leads to favorable calls for the staff.
- The plate umpire that day was Lance Barksdale, a Class AAA fill-in.
- But the point here is that such a play does not give umpires the mandate to reverse any call.
- You'd like to see the umpires be a bit more interventionist?
- The point simply here is that umpires need help when making distance calls.
- Most interventions by an umpire detract from the spectacle and hence are unwelcome to players and spectators.
- I waited for what I honestly thought would be a safe sign from the umpire only to be pronounced dead at the scene for the final out of the inning.
- The umpire intervenes in the rally after a Sharapova shot grazes the line, and the Russian takes the replayed point to win the match.
- Trouble flared on the third and final day of the match with Burgess wagging his finger at Lehmann, who was fielding at mid-wicket when James Middlebrook had an appeal for lbw rejected by the umpire.
- The rule now gives umpires the authority to call the batter, as well as the runner, out when a runner intentionally interferes for the purpose of breaking up a double play.
- In between, Lara hit a flurry of boundaries and was involved in a verbal exchange with rival captain Steve Waugh that forced the intervention of umpire David Shepherd.
- After a controversial call that went against their White Sox, Chicago fans were really giving it to umpire Red Ormsby.
1hacer de árbitro