In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(letter/question) sin contestarto go unanswered — no obtener respuesta
- This tape might just have some of the answers to some of our deepest unanswered questions.
- The main unanswered question is: for whom are these reports written?
- In literary terms it leaves us with many unanswered questions.
- Nonetheless, many questions remain unanswered, and a number of issues still need to be resolved.
- This film, however, attempts to answer the unanswered questions and goes back to the time leading up to the first death.
- Tewodros wrote to Queen Victoria in 1862, but his letter was left unanswered.
- For those who have read this far, here are the answers to the unanswered questions in this article.
- Maybe you were overwhelmed by advice, as my letters went unanswered.
- A thousand questions about fanaticism will go for ever unanswered.
- My second point is that the specific questions and concerns I have raised with you continue to go unanswered.
- Of citizenship and democracy, I have several unanswered questions going through my head.
- There have always been many unanswered questions about the assassination of Martin Luther King.
- Attempts to contact the company proved fruitless, with phone calls and letters going unanswered.
- The obvious question that remains unanswered is why these judges chose to adopt this extremist position.
- is recalling the questions of the problems in our surroundings that remain unanswered.
- Will the grieving ever stop with so many questions remaining unanswered?
- It should have ended a bit more quirky, unresolved, as so much of life remains unresolved or unanswered.
- It usually gets me an answer where a letter from a foreigner most often is ignored and unanswered.
- Alas, nearly every question that I raised in my last letter remain unanswered.
- He said he was still left with unanswered questions - some procedural matters were unclear.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.