1(unashamed)he remained unapologetic about what he'd done — permaneció sin arrepentirse por lo que había hecho
- there was an unapologetic ring to her retraction — había un dejo de poco arrepentimiento en su retractación
- We believe that the road back for our party and our movement lies in being an unapologetic champion for progressive ideas.
- Her speech was classic Newkirk, unwavering and unapologetic.
- The programme for that night was an unapologetic exploration of Russian romanticism spanning approximately 50 years.
- Roger may have regrets, but he is unapologetic about who he is or what he does.
- And it has a sort of unapologetic in your face quality, which I admire.
- Corinne is the first fictional heroine who, as a woman of genius, is unapologetic about living for her art.
- The novelist is unapologetic, and still keen to play the part of provocateur.
- Goodman was unapologetic for his comments that came during his visit to the elementary school in North Las Vegas.
- He was also unapologetic about his pay package, under which he is expected to receive at least £2.5m in cash and shares this year.
- Granted, some administration spokesmen were unapologetic about the decision.
- I was immediately impressed by his unapologetic support for experimenting on animals in the name of advancing knowledge and medical science.
- We both loved it, although my love was unapologetic and his was not.
- We are unswerving and unapologetic about our commitment to saving our native species.
- Thankfully, Kerrigan's personal, unapologetic film on rave culture maintains its irreverence.
- If it sounds like syrupy sentiment, he's unapologetic.
- For a card-carrying liberal, I was surprisingly unapologetic about our decision.
- As for the rounded, tent-like look of the structure, Crawford, a Richmond resident, was unapologetic.
- Plus I was struck by how unapologetic about it this girl seemed.
- In fact Richard is something of a rarity these days, an unapologetic, uneducated, unemployed and unreal guy.
- Plus, they were completely unapologetic and even threatening towards us from beginning to end!
2(convinced)incorregibleshe's an unapologetic old-style socialist — es una incorregible socialista a la antigua