1(unwatched, unsupervised)to leave sb unattended — dejar a algn solo
- don't leave your luggage unattended — no deje su equipaje desatendido en ningún momento
- the children were left unattended in the park — dejaron a los niños solos en el parque
2(not dealt with)desatendidodescuidadothe casualties were left unattended for hours — los heridos no recibieron atención hasta horas más tarde
- Now there is no excuse for doggy's message to be left unattended.
- Have we ever looked at human lives and felt our hearts break, not because of the sins committed but because of the potential left unattended?
- Yet we know that not even the best technology, unattended, stands a chance against the slow grind of nature.
- In both cases, significant constituencies had been left to rot, unattended, and they'd had enough.
- It was a terrible situation that eventually could prove fatal if left unattended, at least in her situation.
- Though it was only a mock event, no aspect was left unattended.
- The News also called repeatedly at the Lherre Artepe office in Leichhardt Terrace but it was unattended each time.
- And if bedsores are left unattended, she tells me, they can get so bad you can put your fist in them.
- The result will be a world that muddles along, with the constant danger that unattended problems will flare up disastrously.
- Melodies are left unattended to wither and die in the heat of the lights, and perish they almost inevitably do.
- Questions of an Australian sovereign state, and our national flag, remain unanswered and unattended.
- For whilst we may have been away for half a year, Dayorama has not been left entirely unattended and we've been averaging a steady number of hits every day.