In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(child) que todavía no ha nacido(child) nonatosmoking can harm the unborn baby — fumar es perjudicial para el desarrollo del feto
- generations as yet unborn — las generaciones venideras
- Then, when pregnant, she tried to sell her unborn baby over the internet to two other couples.
- She and her lawyer have also filed suit in Family Court in San Diego to clear the way for the unborn babies to be put up for adoption.
- If one is honest with one's self, one will see that an unborn baby can be nothing other than human.
- I am seven weeks pregnant and I still do not know if my unborn baby has been harmed in anyway by these thugs.
- Catching chickenpox when pregnant can also be dangerous to the unborn baby.
- The equipment monitors the well-being of the mother as well as the unborn baby.
- She was also bleeding and feared that there could be something wrong with her unborn baby.
- Breaking the news about a kidney problem in the unborn baby can lead to a lot of anxiety.
- Pregnant women who catch rubella can cause death and birth defects to their unborn babies.
- At twelve weeks, an unborn baby's face is already recognisable in the womb.
- Should parents be able to enhance the intelligence of an unborn baby?
- A special ceremony was held to bless Danielle's unborn baby at which he was named Callum.
- Because they failed to take care of and respect the life of an unborn baby.
- Working in front of a computer screen is not thought to cause harm to an unborn baby.
- She is three months into her third pregnancy and wants to know the sex of the unborn baby.
- After a check-up at Blackpool Victoria Hospital both mother and unborn baby were found to be fine.
- So much emphasis is put on the fact that an unborn baby is inside a woman's body.
- Tragically, Mrs Stevens was seven months pregnant and her unborn baby died also.
- But it has not only changed the unborn baby's life, it has changed her life and the life of her children.
- A woman and her unborn baby were killed in a horror car smash as she drove to hospital to give birth.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.