- There was a grand staircase and an uncountable number of rooms.
- Because of this, mathematicians now refer to the infinite set of real numbers as uncountable.
- Twenty minutes and an uncountable number of songs later, Brett finally pulled the car into a parking slot on the black asphalt.
- Amidst the uncountable multitude of white marble rooms scattered around the premise, one large room stood out from the rest.
- The unfamiliar aspects were the lack of boxes with ‘returned merchandise’ stickers and the uncountable number of times we were asked if we needed assistance.
- Every individual happening is, in its most fundamental form, an uncountable number of happenings; there is simply no escaping shades of grey.
- This version swept the nation in uncountable numbers.
- To the right of her was a lavish dining room, and to the left was a library with an uncountable number of books.
- They had run to the edge of the world and back again, many enemies thus in pursuit, an uncountable number of thieves and competitors perpetually on the hunt.
- Fast food restaurants were common, we had a few movie theaters, a baseball stadium, a bunch of major shopping centers, and an uncountable number of miscellaneous stores.
- An uncountable number of guns were raised, and Alex was shot.
- But to see them in uncountable numbers along a jagged hillside, or rising out of a sandy wash, or even in haphazard rows along the side of the road gives me a new appreciation.
- Seven huge men stood around her, all with an uncountable number of guns and gadgets which she knew how to use.
- Every student of the academy, and most people in the realm, knew that this area of mountains was teeming with an uncountable number of creatures.
- After an uncountable number of hours, they were both tired
- Within the Milky Way galaxy alone, there are over 100 billion stars, and there are an uncountable number of galaxies in the universe.
- No one sets out deliberately to destroy rivers and streams; environmental damage happens as a byproduct of an uncountable number of individual and corporate decisions.
- The night air was cool and refreshing, and the sky was filled with an uncountable number of stars.
- It takes almost an uncountable number of signatures to launch a shuttle.
- While I deal with a few letters to the editor, blog posts and one-on-one discussions, leaders of provinces and nations must withstand daily scrutiny from an uncountable number of sources.