In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- However, it's worth noting that this is one of a very few student unions across the country that represents both grads and undergrads in one body.
- As undergrads both separately studied psychology; for graduate work, both separately went off to California.
- To be eligible to present at the conference, students must be enrolled as undergrads or have graduated but present research conducted during their undergraduate study.
- We also established a mentoring program for undergrads with the undergraduate law and business society.
- Two hundred companies participated in the first online career fair and about 14,000 undergrads and alumni responded.
- Mr. Marcus says they interview about 4,000 to 5,000 undergrads per semester, which doesn't leave a lot of time to ask detailed questions about how many calculus courses each one took.
- I don't treat the undergrads any different than I treat my grad students and postdocs.
- I attended there both as an undergrad and a graduate student-about seven years.
- The undergrads have been wonderful, and the grad students have been razor-sharp.
- The pope urged our small band of Loyola University undergrads to study hard and obey our parents.
- He teaches E-Marketing and Internet Business Model Lab to undergrads and E-Commerce to graduate students.
- What was most impressive was the sheer range of people who came together to hear him; entire benches of senior professors from different faculties, as well as hundreds of undergrads and grads.
- Myself and the other grad student, the two techs, and one of the undergrads are all young women about my age.
- But then I spoke to some graduate students where I did my undergrad.
- I knew Scott when we were both undergrads at the University of Illinois.
- The JCR is in favour of situating a new joint JCR-MCR common room there, with a new quad and facilities for both undergrads and post-grads.
- Guys, the class is a graduate class, no undergrads allowed.
- I have to complete and defend my dissertation and survive teaching undergrads between now and then.
- We are a group of undergrads currently attending Carroll College, located in Helena, Montana.
- Montana residents who were full-time undergrads paid $3,079 this semester; out-of-state students paid $9,075.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.