- How could they have so underrated the intelligence of the voters?
- The most underrated element in modern cinema is the sound of silence.
- I still feel this was one of the most underrated albums of the last twenty years.
- Golf is underrated for the demands it makes on the player's balance and athleticism.
- In the opinion of many, Scott remains one of the most underrated artists of his generation.
- I always knew that, but I think I probably underrated the importance of other things.
- It is probably one of the most underrated movies of all time.
- This is the thinking man's guide to one of our most underrated cities.
- The man himself clearly feels that he was underrated as a player, especially by the media, and in particular by the press.
- From traditional roast to casseroled, minced or fried, lamb is a wonderful and all too often underrated meat.
- Perhaps the most underrated aspect of his game is his ability to pass protect and pick up blitzes.
- Six years on it has become a cult movie, arguably the most original and underrated British film of the past two decades.
- Some conservationists felt the report underrated the quality of the threatened environment.
- The admission system is a much underrated feature of the success of the school.
- But they underrated his ability to find allies and play the long game.
- He isn't a guy who just knows how to win, which is a very underrated trait among quarterbacks.
- And that very fact indicates how underrated a performer he was, even that early in his career.
- He was underrated not just by us that day, but also by one of the greatest opening batsmen in history.
- It was my final year of high school and I was a decent if largely underrated runner.
- Being open with people and saying what you feel is highly underrated in this country.
2underrated past participle(play/writer) no debidamente apreciado(writer/play) no debidamente valorado