1(behavior) indecoroso(behavior) poco digno
- What an undignified and inhumane way to treat people.
- Adams, the 33-year-old Jamaican batsman, deserved better than this undignified end to his reign.
- Barstaff exchange looks as she giggles excitedly wrapping her legs over him as he does little to discourage this undignified behaviour.
- Once the books had been launched, however, we were locked into an undignified struggle for publicity.
- Temperatures rose as they failed to agree, and the pair ended up in an undignified scuffle.
- He came to parliament and made a poignant and dignified departure after a bungling and undignified three weeks.
- On seeing me, she wailed mournfully with a mixture of imploration to get her down and shame at her undignified predicament.
- For a moment, it looked like the undignified stunt would turn nasty.
- They will feel it is undignified and trivialising the law.
- It would have been an undignified episode for any politician - never mind the First Minister of Scotland.
- I was made to lie down on his couch, stick my legs in the air, wiggle my toes, push against him and generally do all manner of undignified things.
- Sometimes it feels a little undignified, but I never seem to get tired of getting drunk.
- He hit the bottle and his departure from a scene he'd done so much to entertain, outrage and modernise was messy, undignified and sad.
- Male celebrities all over the globe began to collide in a frankly undignified heap as they tried to attract her attention.
- The best team doesn't always win but it would be a shallow victory if winning meant resorting to undignified means.
- I tried to get my hands on it at every available opportunity and drove it in a highly undignified manner (sorry, Dad).
- This will ensure the patient dies with dignity, instead dying the undignified death that some terminally ill patients are reduced to having.
- Against the background of all this shameless capitalism, a rather undignified saga rumbles on in the local press.
- It's rough and demanding and I feel it would be undignified and demeaning for the fair sex to be taking part in such a spectacle.
- The kill is no better, as a fox will be torn to shreds by the hounds, thus completing a miserable and undignified exit for the animal.
2(posture) poco decoroso(posture) indecoroso