1(audience/taste/mind) que no discrimina(mind/taste/audience) sin sentido crítico(mind/audience/taste) fácil de complacer(choice) sin sentido crítico
- Pearson is by no means an undiscriminating fan, however.
- After a year of dorm food - which, being the undiscriminating glutton that I regret to admit I was, I quite enjoyed - I moved into an apartment with friends and realized I was utterly helpless when it came to food.
- In general, the public loves science fiction, but there are levels to which even the most undiscriminating viewer will not sink, and this film reaches those.
- I gave up because - contrary to myth - promenaders are among the most undiscriminating and noisy audiences anywhere.
- Her status as a celebrity will make many undiscriminating or unknowing people buy the book and take her arguments at face value.
- Sadly it is true that many Brits are undiscriminating drinkers.
- Are audiences so undiscriminating that they will plunk down $9 to see something this creatively bankrupt?
- To the most undiscriminating true believers, he was a disaster.
- It doesn't help that medical journal editors are by and large undiscriminating in the papers they publish.
- Most undiscriminating eyes won't notice anything untoward.
- I reckon we're in danger of raising a whole generation of undiscriminating couch potatoes afflicted by TV-induced Attention Deficit Disorder.
- Some have described it as ‘fascist’ in a fairly undiscriminating way.
- This film is for those undiscriminating movie-goers who want nothing more from a trip to the multiplex than loud, raucous, mindless entertainment.