1excesivamentedemasiadowe're not unduly worried — no estamos demasiado preocupados
- The SNP, they claim, is being punished unduly for the general disillusion with home rule.
- They should be compensated with money when their interest is unduly interfered with.
- It isn't the first time they have unduly worried themselves by failing to put lesser opponents out of sight.
- I don't want to alarm them unduly, but they do need to be extremely careful.
- It suggests that the existing regime contains aspects which unduly deter investment.