In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1rendimientos del capital masculino
- In most cases, renting out flats is considered unearned income and is therefore exempt.
- Similarly, imposing a Social Security tax on the unearned income of wealthy investors would suffice.
- ‘Many still believe that rent is effectively unearned income, but many of our members have large portfolios,’ he said.
- He had much success in this office: in 1907 he introduced a new system of income tax rates which discriminated between earned and unearned income.
- We're just proposing that such unearned income be subjected fairly to taxes, like all other income in our society is.
- Withholding can be avoided for students who can be claimed as dependents if unearned income is $250 or less and total income doesn't exceed $4,750.
- Money from letting is classed as unearned income and, in some cases, people could be taxed at 40 per cent.
- George concedes that it may be possible to identify other elements of unearned income, but he insists that, even if this is so, the increment of land value remains a unique phenomenon.
- Interest represents the working person's tribute to the power of money, and gives rise to levels of unearned income far in excess of that suggested by its magnitude.
- We want at least as much of your unearned income as you take of our earned income.
- Perhaps Congress should consider a tax rate for unearned income.
- ‘The rental income is treated as unearned income, so tax could be payable by the person who receives the rental income,’ says Alexander.
- As the dividend is unearned income of the recipient, it does not qualify for pension contributions.
- The order of set off is firstly against earned income (income from a trade, profession or employment), then against unearned income (income from investments and property).
- All my retired clients, or my clients who are dependent upon unearned income, are very concerned because their accounts are their sole source of revenue.
- Taxing unearned income doesn't create a drag on the economy, because it doesn't discourage work.
- On top of this, another 30 per cent currently pay income tax from unearned income - on income from pensions and savings.
- From now on you need to approach earned income as you do unearned income.
- No one would enjoy the benefits of unearned income from land.
- In addition, big medical bills can deplete a family's savings, lowering its unearned income in later years.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.