1(person) desempleado(person) desocupado(person) parado España(person) en paro España(person) cesante Chile
- An unemployed person can claim income support to live on and apply for help paying rent and council tax.
- When I started my site I was unemployed or temping as a secretarial assistant in London.
- Unless you are unemployed or working less than 16 hours a week you may have to pay for advice.
- Poor and unemployed people of all origins, clustered around District Six, participated.
- Once he took part in a large demonstration of unemployed people in Battersea.
- We have businesses who need skilled employees and unemployed people who need work.
- He was unemployed for three months and has now found a new job, but on a lot less money.
- Millions of young, often well educated people are unemployed and face a bleak future.
- There will also be money available for marketing and wage subsidies for firms hiring unemployed people.
- In those days, crime was at a very low level, and the Minister knew every unemployed person by name.
- It also hopes to get at least six unemployed people back into work.
- There is also the growing underclass of young unemployed people who have little prospect of moving upwards.
- Many people are not aware of their full rights and entitlements as unemployed people.
- He is already repaying a loan he took and he was unemployed for eight months in 2004.
- This is a regime which rules through military courts, while between six and ten million people are unemployed.
- Young mums and unemployed people, as well as the elderly have complained they are not able to afford the new charges.
- A lot of unemployed people come to the centre trying to get computer skills to improve their chances of getting a job.
- Nearly one in ten people are unemployed in Germany, with almost one in five in the east.
- The patient and the unemployed person are better described as beneficiaries of the service.
- The courses are free for unemployed people, while wage earners pay a small fee.
2(unused)(resource/plant) ocioso(plant/resource) sin utilizar
1the unemployed — los desempleados