1(voice) firme(steps) decidido(steps) resuelto
- It's an unfaltering elixir of dynamic guitar, mystical vocals and energy you don't see nearly enough in electronic music.
- In Northern Ireland I saw private soldiers who spent hours in discomfort with unfaltering concentration logging the movements of suspects.
- The Oxford Philomusica left their audience in no doubt that they merit the unfaltering praise they have received throughout their career.
- My brother, his leg in a plaster cast, kept a scrapbook of our first voyage out, in which he was the unfaltering hero.
- This realism is in part due to the elaborate set and costume design, but also to Campbell's unfaltering characterisation of Morgan.
- The figure's cold eyes held an unfaltering determination replaced suddenly by realization.
- Their longevity has been based on anything but record sales, and leans more toward the unfaltering, innovative self-awareness that many of us have grown to respect and expect from their work.
- Bolan made simplicity into a virtue, largely through an unfaltering sense of rhythm and captivating phrases, which, in turn, gave his songs an almost hypnotic character.
- Ramos succeeds in capturing the sense of community and, more importantly, the unfaltering devotion the members had for the club.
- It was through Emma's unfaltering belief in his writing talent that he decided to change tack and concentrate more on his own screenplays.
- This may fly in the face of the obvious and maybe I am foolish but I am soaring right now on the faith of unfaltering belief of what is possible.
- That Father Ray had the foresight, determination and unfaltering work ethics to bring the institutions into existence is outstanding.
- And despite some emerging differences between he and Prince Charles in the personality department, his loyalty to his father remains unfaltering.
- She could get there in swift, unfaltering lines.
- Her voice unfaltering, her gaze clear, she read out a list of demands that children of the community had drawn up for implementation.
- Will's voice was unfaltering as his plane soared to dizzy heights before tumbling dangerously towards the ground and pulling back into the air, leaving a smoking trail behind him.
- It is not just North West Radio that feels an injustice was done over a year ago, but the entire community feels the same way and it has been your unfaltering support that has kept us fighting the fight.
- The witness looked straight into the eyes of the judge as he uttered the one word, in a steady, unfaltering tone.
- Damayanti commanded the stage, unfaltering, elegant and magically transformed from the person we knew off-stage.
- Today, we try to portray an identity of security, strength, and unfaltering freedom.