In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sin marcosin enmarcar
- With the clock ticking towards his execution, McVeigh will be allowed to see no one except his lawyers and will only be allowed a small book and five unframed photographs in his cell.
- Sometimes framed and unframed photos are displayed amongst sports trophies on mantelpieces, in cabinets, on bookshelves and on the tops of televisions and fridges.
- Galleries wouldn't dream of hanging an unframed oil painting on the wall, so why place a sculpture on the corner of a desk or a store fixture and expect it to sell?
- A third gallery included 24 of these unframed black-and-white photographic stills, 11 by 17 inches each, mounted on white metal brackets.
- An original painting by Kinkade, ‘Rock of Salvation’ is now available in framed and unframed paper prints and in canvas transfers.
- There was also an unframed photo that seemed to be somewhat faded stuck inside one of the edges of the vanity.
- He said the painting was an unframed watercolour on paper, and that these kind of fragile paintings were kept in boxes, as a matter of course, by galleries and museums.
- He'll be allowed to bring only a few items, including five unframed photographs and a paperback book.
- He also looks for more of the ‘brick-and-mortar’ stores to team up with Internet sites, giving customers a choice on where to purchase framed and unframed affordable art.
- Pieces are available unframed or can be framed on-site by the gallery's framing staff, and framing services are also available.
- In addition to framed and desktop prints, we offer unframed versions of their prints.
- Most of the works are auctioned unframed, and the firm suggests appropriate frames to the purchasers.
- It presented mostly acrylic, easel-size canvases and a supplementary scattering of unframed works on paper, all dating from 2000.
- They may be framed or unframed, full-page, half-page or smaller, independent of the text, set above or within it.
- His use of vast unframed canvasses to capture the vibrancy of the African veld, is said to be ‘extremely powerful’.
- In 1986, Heide and Gilman priced an autographed, unframed photograph of Bogart at $85.
- Iti's paintings are generally unframed; several are rendered on irregular offcuts of canvas or black builders' paper.
- The unframed hanging, with its front and back illumination, imparts softness to the work.
- Some are framed, some unframed and there are works in watercolour, oil and pastel.
- This merchandise includes not only framed and unframed prints and posters of Warhol's most famous works, but also Warhol-inspired housewares, home decor, fashion accessories and much more.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.