- Once you installed the program and key file, you could not install either on another computer without uninstalling the key file from the first computer.
- It often happens that uninstalling an application does not completely remove all program components.
- By design, the Registry does not shrink in size when an application is uninstalled.
- Instead, his group is asking industry to develop best practices for downloading and uninstalling software.
- I uninstalled the internet software, uninstalled the drivers, removed the card, cycled the CPU, reinstalled the card, and reinstalled the software.