1(unkind act)to do sb an unkindness — portarse mal con algn
- Cruelty to animals, deliberate unkindness, bullying smaller children: these were major crimes.
- In the face of your inconsideration or unkindness, I may experience pain, indignation, chagrin, shame, annoyance, bashfulness and more besides.
- In apparently impossible circumstances, where nothing but harshness and unkindness prevail, two human beings make contact, or at least one reaches out a hand to another.
- ‘Meanness’ connotes not only the personal characteristics of spite, unkindness, or aggression, but also the social conditions of shabbiness and impoverishment.
- Certainly, that notion is incompatible with cruelty and unkindness to one another.
2(lack of kindness) falta de amabilidad femenino(cruelty) crueldad femenino