1reunión no autorizada femenino
- At the heart of the trial was the question: just what constituted an unlawful assembly?
- Regardless of the permit arrangements, says Myers, by shooting into a crowd without first declaring an unlawful assembly and giving people time to disperse, the LAPD acted illegally.
- Actual breaches of the peace include riotous and unlawful assemblies, riots, affrays, forcible entry and detainer, etc…
- On July 30, 16 workers were convicted of unlawful assembly and endangering the public peace over incidents during industrial action on June 15, 2001.
- To participate in a riot, it is only necessary that you are one of ‘three or more persons gathered together for a common purpose in an unlawful assembly that has begun to disturb the peace tumultuously’.
- The police announced that the protest was ‘declared an unlawful assembly,’ and told protestors to ‘Leave within 15 minutes or face arrest.’
- The Divisional Court held that the Salvation Army procession could not be regarded as an unlawful assembly simply because others were trying to disrupt it in a way which might well lead to a breach of the peace.
- If activities go later, he says, the LAPD may declare an unlawful assembly and make arrests.
- The 50 persons who were charge-sheeted have been accused of murder, rape, arson, looting, criminal conspiracy, unlawful assembly and attack on police.
- Despite the lack of defense, the tribunal condemned the accused to death for culpable homicide, unlawful assembly and breach of the peace.