In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(not restricted)(money/powers/supply) ilimitado12 months unlimited mileage warranty — 12 meses de garantía con kilometraje ilimitado
- Fortunately, for $22, you get an unlimited quantity and a cool metal Coke thermos.
- No state officials or judges will be allowed to serve in the chamber, but members will be able to serve an unlimited number of two-year terms.
- The key criticism is over the government's plan to restrict jackpot machines offering unlimited cash prizes to only the largest casinos.
- A bottle of beer or unlimited quantity of Pepsi is also offered to wash down the spicy tangy stuff.
- The powers bestowed by this statute are completely unlimited, restricted by no law or institution.
- There was almost unlimited overtime available so that those who wished to work their rest days could take home a very fat pay packet at the end of the week.
- Members of both houses may be re-elected to an unlimited number of terms.
- That means that fish from those waters are not safe to eat in unlimited quantities.
- The penalties increase to a possible five-year jail term and/or unlimited fines on indictment before a higher court.
- Cubans and others on the island can still hold dollars in unlimited quantities and can change them into pesos before the new policy takes effect.
- They want unlimited resources to be available to everyone, at any time, no matter the cost.
- Now, in theory at least, children could buy unlimited quantities of Spangles, gobstoppers and sweet cigarettes.
- It seems likely that China can supply unlimited quantities of general manufacturing to the world without major wage rises.
- Bulgarian yoghurt will not be exported in unlimited quantities to the European Union, but will continue to be sold there under an annual quota.
- It is the wholesale market trading as it does unlimited quantities, that is privileged to make that determination.
- The staff are usually smart, literate and weird, you can nick unlimited quantities of free books, and it's a great way to meet chicks!
- Six courts three hard and three shale plus five floodlit, are available with unlimited use when all balls are provided at no extra cost.
- It seems like these insurgents have unlimited resources, in terms of personnel, weapons and money.
- Bread was available at subsidised prices in unlimited quantities to all Egyptians.
- The prospect of an unlimited quantity of small bombs was causing too much panic.
- Since 1892 it has been registered under the Companies Acts as an unlimited company without share capital.
- This is because these retailers, along with a number of other top businesses, are unlimited companies.
- Dunloe Ewart, which Carroll took over two years ago, was also converted into an unlimited company last year.
- The fourth-generation family business, an unlimited company until three years ago, has been expanding by acquisition.
- The Bureau edition is for unlimited companies making it suitable for those in the business of providing payroll outsourcing services.
- Stafford is an unlimited company and therefore not required to file returns.
- On 10th May 1893 it registered under Companies Act 1862 as an unlimited company.
- The supermarkets are ultimately owned by Tokski, an unlimited company which is not required to file accounts.
- He and his wife are directors of the unlimited company Austin C Murray.
- Treasury Holdings, the largest private developer in the country, has become an unlimited company.
- Just how much money Glen Dimplex makes is a closely guarded secret as it is an unlimited company and it has to file only the most cursory of accounts.
- They are unlimited companies and do not have to file annual accounts.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.