1.1(without identification)(banknotes) sin marcar(grave) sin nombreunmarked car — coche K / camuflado masculino España
- There was a big forensic mobile lab, there were about a dozen marked and unmarked police cars from the Sheriff's Department.
- The researchers found about 80 marked or unmarked graves.
- Help is still needed to identify unmarked graves in Bonniconlon new cemetery.
- Last weekend, after the three of us came back from the park, we saw a police van and unmarked car in our parking lot.
- Ten minutes later her son has put on his trainers and is escorted back to school in an unmarked police car.
- Eyewitnesses reported that riot vans, unmarked cars and several police vehicles surrounded the yard as officers armed with revolvers and machine guns stormed the site.
- Witnesses counted at least 21 marked police cars plus several unmarked ones parked nearby.
- Due to human error at some stage, this section of yellow line markings was left unmarked.
- Second, she had been able to identify many of the unmarked graves where stones had broken or fallen down.
- The door was unmarked and completely blank except for a single word written in a dark red script: Wayward.
- The cemetery on the hill contains 40 freshly dug graves, unmarked and identical.
- She eventually pushed her attacker away and ran back out into the road where she got help from police officers in an unmarked car.
- WPC Milburn was accompanied home to Birstall by one marked and two unmarked police cars containing about six armed officers.
- He was caught doing 58 mph in a 50 mph zone by an unmarked police car, held his hands up and paid the £60 fine with three points.
- Their remains were unearthed in March from unmarked graves and identified by DNA testing with the help of Argentinian forensic experts.
- Keith Ballinger, prosecuting, said that police in an unmarked patrol car saw Hewlett close to the junction with Whiteman Street at about 9pm.
- Sinn Fein is understood to have given assurances of fresh co-operation to identify their unmarked graves, allowing their families to lay them to rest.
- An unmarked police car, which had its siren sounding and lights flashing, was following a blue Volvo S40 T4 at 9.40 pm on Tuesday night.
- Police video footage showed Jackson meeting police at an airport in California and getting into an unmarked police car.
- It was followed by an unmarked police car with a ‘film crew’ on board.
- The officers were sitting in an unmarked police car when the man shot at the windscreen with a handgun, showering them with glass and injuring one officer in the eye.
1.2(without stains, marks)sin marcasa face unmarked by age — una cara por la que no han pasado los años
- Windermere started brightly and twice went close themselves before an unmarked attacker gleefully took Lytham's first chance of the game.
- His goal was struck low past Pauric Kelly after Ian Fitzgerald slid through a sublime ball to find the Arles-Kilcruise man unmarked.
- McBreen, a super find, rattled a fine cross into the unmarked Moutinho, who prodded the ball past helpless Colin Scott.
- But their pressure paid off after 48 minutes when Wellens retrieved a deep corner and Keith Southern was unmarked to nod his cross home.
- Larsson sent the ball into an empty area in front of goal and Svensson, unmarked on the run, made no mistake.
- They soon took the lead as defensive confusion left two players unmarked to slot the ball past a stranded Vicky Prigg before half-time.
- Halifax had taken a deserved lead on 31 minutes when Lee Elam was inexplicably left unmarked at a throw-in close to the corner flag.
- A Chris Kerr free kick was headed down by Scott Walker to Graham Fenton, standing eight yards out and unmarked.
- The Juninho's superbly 40 yard ball found the unmarked Ziege on the left.
- Elam crossed the ball from the left, where Lee was unmarked at the far post to slot the ball home.
- From a corner, the ball fell to Jesper Hjorth unmarked at the far post.
- Probably the best chance came after 61 minutes when a ball into the area found Nugent unmarked with the goal at his mercy.
- Severus ' immediate response was to force two corners and a free-kick, the unmarked Ducey wasting a fine chance.
- Fenton squandered St Mirren's best chance by firing a shot over the bar when a square ball would have found McPhee unmarked.
- A poor kickout from Gillick fell to the feet of David Sheridan who spotted Maloney unmarked.
- On the left edge of the Kilmarnock penalty area, the Dundee United captain Derek McInnes slid the ball to the unmarked McIntyre on his outside.
- Burns ran through on to a ball from Pearson and crossed to Lasley unmarked once again at the back post.
- Seconds later he was on the edge of the other box feeding his unmarked team-mate a goal on a plate.
- Mackie's cross from the right was flicked over his head by Robbie Winters, who had spotted Ricardo Bisconti moving unmarked into the left of the box.
- Why Furio didn't just pass the bloody thing to Pirlo, totally unmarked 18 yards out, I don't know.
3(uncorrected)(exams/papers) sin corregir(exams/papers) sin calificar
4literario(unnoticed)to go unmarked — pasar desapercibido
- None of them had noticed him; his launch had gone unmarked.
- Well, the first anniversary of this website went unmarked on November 12th.
- If Chaucer's death went unmarked in the public world, his loss was deeply felt by the poets who followed after him.
5Lingüística(form) no marcado