In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1no procesadosin procesar
- He was once asked to write something funny about the unfairness of the differential in tariffs imposed on processed and unprocessed Tanzanian coffee.
- The limits of these sections can best be illustrated by examining a specific case, the US export ban on unprocessed logs from federal and state lands.
- This method of carving is also apparent in Lazarus, as the statue has a natural, unprocessed look.
- Many international counselors are accustomed to the fresh, unprocessed foods that are the norm in many countries.
- The Food for Life programme is designed to ensure schools serve unprocessed, fresh food with half of ingredients sourced locally and a third organically.
- When using dried extracts of Chinese herbs, some of these are available in their unprocessed or processed form while others are not.
- The safest way to avoid MSG is to stick to whole, unprocessed foods - those that don't come in a can or other packaging.
- Mix provides a continuously adjustable balance between processed and unprocessed signals.
- We have come a long way from fresh air, exercise, pure drinking water and unprocessed food - all natural essentials for good health.
- A positive way to combat the state of our children's diets is to opt for natural, unprocessed foods.
- Working out exactly what to eat to achieve the goal of total nutrition is far more complex, especially in a modern world surrounded by food that often bears little resemblance to unprocessed, natural food.
- Home-made from good ingredients, meatballs are a relatively natural and unprocessed food.
- Yet, the modern health food movement has proven unprocessed grains, including brown rice, to be healthier than their refined counterparts.
- ‘Look for foods that are as unprocessed as possible,’ says nutritionist Elizabeth Somer.
- Natural functional foods are unprocessed whole foods that possess disease-fighting components.
- Diamonds and other minerals are the most important exports, followed by processed and unprocessed fish, other food products, and live animals.
- So food that is contaminated prior to processing can give rise to liability under the Act, once processed, whereas the same contaminated food sold to consumers unprocessed is not within the Act.
- In fact, the state undertakes to promote the development of the food industry and the rural areas, and to help producers of quality processed and unprocessed farm produce.
- Fruit, natural yoghurt and unprocessed bread, washed down with a glass of good red wine or a dark beer is about as effective a tonic as you can get these days.
- No logs are exported but about 70% of mahogany leaves Fiji in the relatively unprocessed form of rough sawn timber.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.