In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1que no cotiza en Bolsa
- After A-Day, SIPPs can invest in a wide range of assets, including residential property, unquoted shares, and alternative investments, such as antiques, art, vintage cars and wine.
- Many are in unquoted biotech companies and therefore non-liquid.
- An Enterprise Investment Scheme also invests in unquoted small companies.
- His expertise is valuation of businesses, companies, quoted and unquoted securities, intellectual property and intangible assets generally, both in the UK and abroad.
- However, I wasn't altogether comfortable with being a minority shareholder in an unquoted vehicle.
- But becoming a passive minority shareholder in a larger, unquoted regional entity, with an option to exit at a later date, carried no appeal for Michael Buckley.
- The fund will invest about 80% of its portfolio in quoted stocks in both Europe and the US with the remaining 20% investing in unquoted health and biotech companies which are about 18 months away from flotation.
- You can put up to £200,000 year into a VCT, which invests in a portfolio of small unquoted companies.
- But investing in unquoted companies is far, far riskier.
- Its assets consist solely of cash and various quoted and unquoted investments.
- The Treasury said: ‘The aim of EISs is to help small unquoted trading companies to raise full-risk equity finance by providing various income-tax and capital-gains tax reliefs to individuals who invest in them.’
- The company must be an unquoted trading company or unquoted group.
- The long-awaited launch of Scotland's new stock market for unquoted companies, ScotX, is scheduled for mid-June with two likely candidates for the opening day.
- VCTs are quoted companies that invest in the shares of unquoted and Aim-listed trading companies.
- So instead it was claimed that the national accounts data cover the entire gamut of quoted and unquoted companies.
- Once we're out of Ofex [the unregulated trading facility for unquoted companies] and into a more active market, I see a greater amount of the club's value being unlocked.
- Alberto Vilar, the multimillionaire Royal Opera House donor, and Mike Sandifer, launching their charm offensive this week, are set now to talk up the prospects for Amerindo's diverse portfolio of unquoted technology investments.
- The value of those that are quoted has collapsed, and those that are unquoted are certain to be discounted for illiquidity, and because of the downturn in pharmaceutical and biotech stock values generally.
- Saltire Taverns had sales of £9.3m for the year ending January 31, 2004 and won a place in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 league table of Britain's fastest-growing unquoted companies.
- IN ONE of the biggest potential business deals ever seen for an unquoted York company, Agilisys has been appointed preferred bidder for a £187.5 million deal to bring computerised government to Rochdale Metropolitan Borough Council.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.