1(banknotes/carpet) desenrollarto unroll itself — desenrollarse
- We unrolled our sleeping bags on the floor and stretched out.
- It must be carried from its transport, unfolded, unrolled, spread out, without any wrinkles, and then inflated with a massive fan.
- At the end of their first day of trekking, they unrolled their blankets on a side pad.
- Caesar untied the carpet and unrolled it slowly.
- Ataren said nothing but got to work on opening and unrolling the old scroll.
- A couple of the others went to the bookshelves and retrieved several books and a couple of cylindrical scrolls they opened to unroll A2 sized parchments.
- I picked a random spot in the TV room and unrolled my sleeping bag.
- The grey carpet unrolled quite easily, which suggested that this was done before.
- He unrolled my socks and opened my camera and even took the top off my toothpaste and gave it a squeeze.
- The newspaper fell open easily, unrolling the front page to her view.
- She unrolled her quilt and blanket onto the sofa.
- Extending a network is rarely a matter of simply unrolling a length of cable, especially when a distance of miles must be traversed.
- We had unrolled the unfinished version of the map and adjusted our helmet lights to shine on its laminated surface.
- We immediately unrolled our sleeping bags and threw them on the bed.
- Yelina's eyes widened when she spotted the drum kits, which stood side-by-side on the carpet Jack had unrolled to cover the concrete floor.
- Tyler set down the basket and unrolled the blanket, intent on setting things up himself.
- They unroll the red carpet at just about every opportunity.
- But in most parts of it, the red carpet so eagerly unrolled for me is swiftly jerked out from under his feet.
- Adam unrolled his sleeve and opened the box to show Daniel.
- The brothers ended their conversation and unrolled their blankets and laid their heads in their saddles.
1desenrollarsethe landscape unrolled before our eyes — el paisaje se ofreció a nuestra vista