- The drover got to work unhitching the oxen, and the horsemen unsaddled their horses and led them to the trees and hobbled them.
- Inside stood a single man unsaddling his horse.
- The blizzard hit while they were unsaddling the horses.
- Tracey unsaddled his horse, all the while thinking.
- As she walked her horse into the stable I followed, she walked her horse in and unsaddled it and offered me a brush.
- The horses are unsaddled, the Winchesters taken from their scabbards for protection through the night.
- I unsaddled the horse and tied it near lots of grass.
- Next, the horses are unsaddled and judged at halter in ranch conformation.
- She unsaddled the horse and tied it to a tree where it could graze.
- We got back to barn, unsaddled and groomed our horses, and then went upstairs to clean up and change clothes.
- Sullivan unsaddled their horses and dropped the saddles in front of the tent.
- I trailed my brother as he unsaddled his horse and hung up the saddle and the tack in the stable.
- Dan patted his horse on the flank and unsaddled it, then took off its bridle.
- Jesse returned just as they were unsaddling the horses back at the ranch.
- A piece of lead weight from a saddle had been found dropped on the ground, so all the horses had to be unsaddled and the jockeys reweighed.
- They reached the stables and each person either began unpacking or unsaddling their horse, and some both.
- ‘A pretty story,’ he said flippantly as he unsaddled his horse and threw saddle and bridle to the ground.
- Thankfully, no one had unsaddled their horses because a moment later, the officers came galloping back in haste.
- The boy did not say a word as they unsaddled the horse in the barn.
- She stayed with Reese as he unsaddled the horse, she was surprised when he just slapped it on the rump and let it gallop off, wouldn't it run away?
- The first knight to charge unsaddled him.
- Emily became unsaddled as her pony made its way from rock ledge to rock ledge.
- His balance was thrown off, but he was not unsaddled until the horse went about twenty feet more.