In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- We compare two groups where the rewarding training color is either scented or unscented.
- Wash it out with unscented almond oil & then apply aloe vera.
- Do you want roses that are scented or unscented?
- The lights were dimmed making way for a seductive flicker of the unscented thick candles.
- Next, mix together two tablespoons of dried herbs - chamomile or lavender is an excellent choice - with two tablespoons of medium ground oatmeal and one tablespoon of pure, unscented, grated white soap.
- I buy the unscented DermaCare because I hate artificial scents and, instead, add my own in the form of pure jasmine oil.
- All of the ingredients in the spray are non-toxic so the spray doesn't harm people or the dog, and it's unscented so it doesn't interfere with the dog when it's hunting.
- Lately I've been using two kinds of litter: a bottom layer of unscented scoopable (though I don't scoop) and a thin top layer of clear crystals.
- It's good to use a soap that is unscented and hypoallergenic.
- If you don't like that idea, get unscented lotion and deodorant.
- Put out fresh flowers and unscented candles as centerpieces.
- And good luck finding unscented laundry detergent.
- These can be blended in unscented toners or, for the best results, use flower waters such as Orange Blossom or Rose Water.
- Divide roses in general into unscented canker roses and perfumed ‘true’ roses.
- In the end, she selects a 64-ounce bottle of unscented lotion, and a 64-ounce bottle of unscented body wash, and heads up to the front desk with them.
- You can be more original since there are beautifully decorated and sculpted candles that are scented or unscented, rather than traditional cylindrical candles.
- To disinfect water, add one-eighth of a teaspoon of plain, unscented household bleach per gallon of water and then let it stand for 30 minutes.
- Use natural, unscented laundry soap and add borax, washing soda or baking soda as a water softener.
- Speaking of after-shave, if you want to apply an after-shave whose scent differs from your cologne's fragrance, I recommend using an unscented after-shave or balm so as not to distort your cologne's scent.
- For example, bird-pollinated flowers are typically large, red, and unscented, whereas moth-pollinated flowers are more likely to be long, narrow, white, and scented in the evening.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.