In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Finanzas(stock) no garantizado(stock) sin garantía
- But unsecured loans are preferable as there is less risk of losing your home if you fall behind with payments.
- But unsecured creditors were likely to have lost out.
- The arrangement is expected to return 75 cents in the dollar to GBC's unsecured creditors.
- Otherwise, should the company fail, you must join the line of unsecured creditors and will be unlikely to see any money back.
- This means you should make sure you have made arrangements to pay your essential household bills such as your mortgage or rent, loans secured on your home, council tax and utilities before making offers to pay unsecured credit debts.
- More than six years after a York travel and hotel company collapsed, unsecured creditors are finally set to get some of their money back.
- Under the Trust's proposed company voluntary arrangement, the unsecured creditors of the cash-strapped club can only expect a fraction, if anything, of what they are owed.
- The prospectus spells out that bondholders rank ahead only of unsecured creditors and the shareholders.
- That recommendation would be put to a meeting of unsecured creditors in Perth next Wednesday.
- Every major mortgage lender and unsecured credit provider operates in this way.
- Read more here about how to replace expensive debts with a cheap unsecured loan and visit our Personal Loan Centre.
- Barclays recommend that you should aim to be spending no more than 12% of your gross income on unsecured loans, and 3% on interest payments.
- In the longer term, the effect would almost certainly have been to reduce the availability of unsecured credit and drive up its implied interest rates.
- Moreover, the bank loans were unsecured, which puts lenders in the same category as suppliers - near the back of the queue.
- Mr Longbottom said many smaller firms in the district had suffered due to the effects of larger PLCs going into liquidation and failing to pay unsecured creditors.
- The bankruptcy filing turns the plaintiffs into unsecured creditors along with other victims who might claim damages against the church, said Bill Barton, another plaintiff's attorney.
- I can get a personal unsecured loan for £25K from finance companies - why can't the company get one?
- ‘We know that recoveries on secured loans are a lot better than those on unsecured loans,’ he says.
- Warranty holders will join the queue of unsecured creditors of the company which went into administration in September.
- But many loans are unsecured and, in these cases, people often find that they can manage perfectly well without this over-priced insurance.
- Think about the total amount you may need and consider whether or not you intend to use an unsecured loan, he said.
- After payment to the preferred creditors and Anglo Irish Bank a total of £231,450 remains for unsecured creditors - a shortfall of over £2.3million.
- That figure includes millions owed to a number of unsecured creditors, many of whom are small Canadian publishers.
- Ashley will have to wait until the administration is concluded and see if there are any funds for unsecured creditors like him.
- I believe it is not a good business practice to be an unsecured creditor to any company for very long.
- He said there was nearly E60 million owed to 2,400 unsecured creditors of the company.
- The changes will also ring-fence funds for the unsecured creditor,’ Cuthbertson says.
- The loan was unsecured, interest free and has no fixed repayment date, according to the accounts.
- Commercial finance companies do not make unsecured loans, so borrowers in need of short-term and/or unsecured loans rely on commercial banks.
- It did not make sense that a trust in another country would provide unsecured loans to a man in serious financial trouble, he said.
- Any money left over will go to the unsecured creditors, which includes the City Council.
- Do not include the payments you are supposed to make on any unsecured credit such as personal loans, overdrafts and credit cards at this stage.
- However, as a rule of thumb, unsecured loans are more expensive than a secured loan or a mortgage.
- In the short term, to the extent that it enabled workers to recover entitlement losses, this merely shifted those losses from workers to other unsecured creditors who were in no way responsible for the problem.
- Decrease your debt by starting with the most expensive line of credit you have, which will usually be your credit card, then your overdraft, followed by a personal or unsecured loan.
- To pay off other unsecured debts, you opt for an unsecured loan of £25,000 and arrange a repayment mortgage over 25 years with a variable rate.
- Remember credit cards are a form of unsecured credit and the card provider is taking a risk when they issue you with that piece of plastic.
- The bank agreed the retailer's last five loans, including two currently outstanding unsecured loans totalling $1.5 billion.
- He said holders would rank as unsecured creditors in the Company Voluntary Arrangement document which is to be circulated to creditors soon.
- If so, lenders are making unsecured loans when engaging in repurchase agreements.
2(not locked)sin echar el cerrojo
- People should be taught to take the right precautions when using an unsecured network.
- As other countries up their security arrangements, they will identify goods as one of two classifications - those they consider secure, and those they consider unsecured.
- I did a lot of surfing the net (thanks to my neighbour's unsecured wireless connection).
- Entry was generally gained through unsecured back windows or doors or by forcing windows.
- One employee was hit in the face by an unsecured fridge door, which left their glasses broken.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.