1(desk/drawer/room) desordenado(appearance) desaliñado(appearance) descuidado(appearance) desprolijo Río de la Plata(writing/schoolwork) descuidado(writing/schoolwork) desprolijo Río de la Plata(person) desordenado(person) desprolijo Río de la Plata
- The circular road is the most untidy area in the town due to the nature of buildings along this road, many of which are shabby outbuildings and garages.
- Outside the mortuary, there are more bodies lying in untidy rows covered by red-stained cloths, waiting to be identified by their families.
- Just imagine if the pages of this book, instead of being bound together in numerical order, were delivered to you as an untidy pile.
- They reported that the area is overcrowded with vendors, and is untidy and chaotic.
- He arrives (albeit rarely) at our untidy, chaotic office and literally turns his nose up in distaste at the mess.
- If my child or yours is wilfully untidy, lazy or disruptive, there is often a genuine case for saying that it is not really his fault.
- ACT is opposing this bill, because it is very untidy, very messy legislation.
- The Springboks were expected to win well, but the first quarter of the game was much of the same of the class of 2001 as passes went astray and line-outs were untidy.
- Many of the shelves are already cleared and the rest are an untidy jumble.
- There is clearly much to do, if archaeology is to put its supremely untidy and overstuffed house in order
- Are we turning away locals and visitors because of expensive and inadequate car parking, and an untidy cluttered High Street?
- He is white, 6ft tall, slim and of untidy appearance and was wearing a black baseball cap, dark denim jacket and jeans.
- When she saw the maisonette in Sowerby Road, Acomb, she was at first appalled by the untidy state it was in.
- Her influence on the Chancellor has tidied up his life, his chaotically untidy homes and his unflattering clothing.
- Often slovenly and untidy, she dressed to draw attention to her figure, and the history of her love affairs and marriages provided a basis for much talk.
- Apart from looking rather untidy such displays can cause major difficulties for people in wheelchairs or the visually disabled.
- This means that the cemetery has a very untidy, unkempt appearance but this will soon change.
- James nervously straightened his untidy cravat and smoothed his hair.
- Carefully I looked at his messy untidy desk, and tried to unravel bits of paper around to see if I could find anything.
- The three men were described as in their twenties, all with dark hair and having a generally untidy appearance.
- Why do we do accumulate, hoard and keep our homes and offices in messy, untidy, disorganized clutter?
- If an untidy person is unkempt, why is a tidy person not kempt?
- My flat suddenly looked very chaotic and untidy in comparison.
- They seemed totally lost and there was far too many door staff making it look cluttered and untidy.
- Twisting it around, she pulled the hair band over the top and left it in an untidy bun.