1injustificablesin justificaciónsin disculpa posible
- Ironically, this is the same kind of ultimately unwarrantable conviction that religion wants its practitioners to adopt: belief without demonstrable proof.
- Suddenly there was that feeling again; that unwarrantable, totally irrational feeling of optimism.
- Certainly the delay here is not unwarrantable.
- I wish they had chosen the way of non-violence in resisting what they rightly regard as an unwarrantable encroachment upon their country.
- We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us.