1segundo piso masculino
- Tickets (including souvenir programme) are €20 stalls and balcony and €10 upper circle, may be booked at the Theatre Royal box office, from 10 am to 6pm daily, including lunch hour.
- The council has already closed the upper circle and spent £70,000 on essential safety work, but now faces a bill of £11.18m to overcome the problem and complete the planned restoration.
- For the Theatre Royal show, which opened on Tuesday, seats are available in the upper circle and gallery for shows next Monday to Friday.
- According to legend Charlie - so called by the Grand's staff - threw himself off the upper circle balcony after suffering unrequited love at the hands of a very beautiful visiting Russian ballerina.
- A couple of schoolfriends and I sat high in the upper circle watching the ornate Japanese maids' chorus below and struggling to follow the plot.
- Another fan paid £205 for a pair of tickets in the upper circle.
- I had bought the tickets on the phone and chosen the upper circle for the best view.
- Due to shortage of office space in Edinburgh the upper circle of the Usher Hall is converted into incubator units for small businesses.
- In the upper circle, the terrace bar, now re-christened the Sky bar, has a spectacular glass roof, a modern version of the original which was removed after war damage.
- The gallery looks more like an old theatre auditorium, with a dress circle, an upper circle, and boxes on the sides.