In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1uretritis femeninoureteritis femenino
- Other causes in women include vaginal infections, cystitis or urethritis, orthopedic problems, and chronic constipation.
- In men, gonorrhea can result in symptomatic urethritis, epididymitis, and prostatitis.
- Other conditions that should be ruled out include bacterial cystitis, urethritis, neoplasia, vaginitis and vulvar vestibulitis.
- However, symptoms referable to cystitis may also be caused by urethritis or vaginitis.
- Non-specific urethritis is easily treated with antibiotics, although damage to the urethra can take time to heal.
- Male urethritis is inflammation of the urine outlet tube that runs along the underside of the penis.
- In men, urethral discharge and dysuria are the most common symptoms of sexually transmitted urethritis.
- In the present study, higher infection rates were seen in patients with urethritis and cervicitis.
- Reiter's syndrome is a type of reactive arthritis that specifically refers to the classic triad of arthritis, conjunctivitis and urethritis.
- The bacterium - which, when symptomatic, causes purulent discharge, dysuria, and urethritis - can also cause ascending infections leading to pelvic inflammatory disease and infertility.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.