In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- It is possible that phyto-oestrogens in vegetables, particularly soya, interfere with urogenital development.
- It is also used for abnormalities of the urogenital system and internal endocrine system.
- The most common side effects include local urogenital pain and minor urethral bleeding.
- Normally, a variety of beneficial bacteria in your intestines and urogenital tract protect you against harmful organisms, like yeast and viruses, that sneak in via the diet or other means.
- Arthritis and back pain are the symptoms that reappear most often, but urogenital and eye inflammation also tend to recur.
- Probiotics may be the solution to those pesky bladder and urogenital infections that many women can't shake.
- The plate section at the end contains illustrations of the alimentary, cardiovascular, respiratory, lymphatic, musculoskeletal, nervous, endocrine, and urogenital systems.
- The virus also uses anatomical compartments such as the central nervous system and the male urogenital tract to avoid antiviral therapies.
- The physical examination focuses on the cardiovascular, neurologic and urogenital systems.
- The disease mainly affects the urinary bladder, although involvement of sites outside the urogenital tract is increasingly being documented.
- In the urogenital tract, there are sphincters at the exit from the bladder.
- It found that oestrogen improved urogenital symptoms regardless of the route of administration.
- Infection is the most common cause of dysuria and presents as cystitis, prostatitis, pyelonephritis, or urethritis, depending on the area of the urogenital tract that is most affected.
- Although women report that hormone replacement therapy improves various menopausal symptoms, randomised clinical trials have proved that it is effective for only vasomotor and urogenital symptoms.
- Transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder is the second most common urogenital cancer.
- Increased number of viable organisms being shed and isolated in culture may indicate increased potential for transmission in persons with clinical signs of urogenital infection.
- Hair is found on all parts of the skin except the palm and sole, and the oral, anal, and urogenital orifices.
- Trials evaluating therapies for the management of menopause-related symptoms were conclusive only for estrogen in the management of vasomotor and urogenital symptoms.
- This change could increase the risk of urogenital infections.
- Antibiotic therapy is highly effective in eliminating some urogenital infections.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.