In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1definible por el usuario
- Musical sounds and voices are stored and reproduced with user-definable timing and pitch, with the timing and pitch being independently controllable in real time.
- Report generation is made effortless with a powerful, built-in report generator with pre-scanned and user-definable reports.
- To make use of this additional information stored in user-definable parameters, the definition of productions needs to be changed as well.
- The on-demand scanner lets users run custom or recommended spyware scans of fixed and removable disks, USBs and other storage devices, and is updated automatically at user-definable intervals.
- It combines drafting tools with user-definable data integration capabilities.
- A full-featured imaging system will have user-definable template fields.
- This logbook is like the professional logbook for pilots with all the entries you'll need, plus two user-definable fields.
- The software has context-sensitive on-line help and electronic documentation, and it manages a library of up to 99 user-definable setups on the host computer.
- There's no current search engine available that bases its search on a user-definable list of domains.
- All such parameters are user-definable in the modeling software of this company, and the search can cover both smaller and larger values.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.