In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1V-chip mchip antiviolencia masculino
- They refuse to use the V-chip that could keep their little kids from watching any channel they choose and they give their kids money to buy the junk that that they profess not to like.
- The study also showed that two in five parents report having a V-chip or other monitoring device that blocks objectionable TV programs, but only half of those parents are using the devices.
- It is also possible that DVD filtering technology might become mandatory on all players, as the V-chip is on TV sets.
- Parents who own a TV set manufactured after January 1, 2000 have a blocking technology called a V-chip that can be programmed to screen out shows with TV ratings they deem inappropriate.
- He noted that parents have options such as the V-chip to prevent their little ones accessing illicit material.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.