1vacilación femeninoindecisión femenino
- But behind the scenes there has been vacillation, from politicians and civil servants alike, over costs and funding and location.
- In a way, the organisers were pre-empting any possible vacillation in the minds of children and prevent them from becoming child workers.
- The vacillation between being firm and compassionate pulls apart every policy proposal.
- Let's have no more vacillation - if the Government can't decide, the people should.
- After some vacillation, sister Agatha decides to give them a place to hide.