1.1(servant)ayuda de cámara masculinovalet masculino
- I have no idea how the others manage to take such personal attentions for granted, to the point that they can't function without their personal maids and valets.
- You know, probably the most powerful people within a household are valets, dressers and butlers.
- Ronan Jones - my former valet - is to play my doctor.
- Just then his valet helps him into his ninth change of clothes that day.
- The alleged victim, George Smith, is a former valet.
- As of today you will be my personal valet.
- Revolving around a large weekend hunting party in the 1930s, upper class guests, and their personal valets, arrive in droves.
- For each member of the family there exists a personal servant (a ladies maid for the ladies and a valet for the gentlemen), each taking on the name of their master or mistress, so as to avoid confusion.
- Below stairs, their maids and valets work in tandem with the house staff, a subterranean world with its own strict hierarchy.
- Jeeves is not a butler, of course, nor just a valet, but something more - a gentleman's gentleman.
- His staff includes three butlers, four valets, four chefs, 10 gardeners, and more.
- Personal staff costs - for two butlers, a valet, four chefs, two chauffeurs, eight housekeepers, eight gardeners and a secretariat - are probably another £1m.
- Waited on by servants and valets, doted on by his parents, the young prince could not have had a more cosseted start to life.
- While waiting for his trial, Galileo was housed in a luxurious apartment overlooking the Vatican gardens and provided with a personal valet.
- When you want to create a real big impression it is useful to have your own personal valet.
- Hector suddenly turned to his former valet and grabbed his arm.
- These butlers, footmen, valets, drivers, personal assistants, and bodyguards knew where the bodies lay.
- They change out of their drab attire, helped by servants and valets.
- Visiting valets and lady's maids know their place and take on the names of their employers.
- They have a valet called Charlie, and perfect manners.
1.2Latin America(in hotel) mozo de hotel masculino(person who parks cars) estacionador de coches masculino EEUU(person who parks cars) estacionadora de coches femenino EEUU(person who parks cars) parqueador masculino América Latina EEUU(person who parks cars) parqueadora femenino América Latina EEUU(person who parks cars) aparcacoches femenino España EEUUvalet service — servicio de planchado masculino
- Luke reluctantly let the valet park his car and followed the girls into the large mansion.
- I didn't mean to imply that the valets had stolen my camera, just that they parked the car in an unknown location.
- However, in Los Angeles, even the most ordinary mid-range restaurant will happily employ a valet service to park your car and bring it back round to the front door for you, to coincide with your departure.
- Most had sea duty as personal valets, cabin boys, and dishwashers.
- A valet recently refused to park her Land Rover because it was a complete mess.
- She tipped the valet and followed James into the lobby.
- Customers can now drive up to the terminal building, drop their vehicle curbside, and a valet will park their vehicle in a secure lot.
- I hand my keys to the valet and follow and exquisitely dressed couple through the house to the backyard.
- The only people who own tuxedoes anymore are head waiters, valets, and musicians.
- I mean, why were there all of those valets in front of hotels if no one ever used a car?
- Pull into an upscale shopping mall and the pampered car gets parked just outside the door by the valet.
- The valets in LA are kind of offended if you say you want to park your own car, and I never know how much to tip.
- Personal valets glide silently past, afternoon tea is served at exorbitant prices, and trinkets of the previous visitors are left in some of the rooms - Joseph Conrad, Somerset Maugham, Noël Coward.
- She opened it and found a young hotel valet standing outside with their baggage.
- At check-in and check-out, the valet, doorman and bellman all line up for tips.
- At the end of the day, thoughtful valets unbuckle your boots, toss them onto a warmer, stash your skis, and hand you a cup of cocoa.
- Their duties include acting as valets for male guests.
- There's a photo shoot going on in the poolside bar as I arrive, and the parking valets are even more surly than downtown.
- Three valets scrambled to eagerly open my door; they took my hand and assisted me in getting out of a car I successfully got out of unassisted everyday.
- Corporate clients staying in one of the 80 higher-end suites can use the services of a personal valet.
- Ask for one of the 42 beach cottages with 24-hour valets and 15-foot floor-to-ceiling windows, where you'll really be able to tell when surf's up.
- Why would that man give the car to the valet when he could just park it himself?
- He handed the keys to a valet who had appeared out of no where.
- At the hotel, the bellman should get $2 per bag carried and a concierge or a valet should get at least $2 per service.
- When the valets park your car in a covered spot, the fee is the same as uncovered.
- Also in the kit is information on the new valet unpack service, providing added assistance in the unpacking of boxes.
- The valet car park looks like a Park Lane showroom; if you don't have a Mercedes, BMW, or Porsche, you come with someone who does.
- After I had the car valet parked, I took her hand once again, and escorted her into the building.
- Trudy tipped the valet, got into the driver's seat and closed the door.
- By the time Ally handed the keys over to the valet at the hotel, Trent had regained his strength.
- The valet opened up my door, escorting me out of the car.
1.3(for cleaning cars)persona que realiza limpiezas generales de coches
2(stand)galán de noche masculino
1(car) limpiar el interior de
- I personally did not hear the shots being fired as I had the vacuum on valeting a car with the radio going full blast.
- Braintree Council has leased about 20 parking spaces in Braintree's George Yard car park to Car Valet UK to wash and valet cars.
- They valeted it and the next renter picked it up and drove off.
- I used to get my car valeted down by the docks and when I got it back it would stink of fish.
- The 28-year-old England captain also spent £74,000 on parking and valeting his five cars; £54,000 on food; and £9,000 on TV and video.