- The clerk reached for the phone; I hitched my pants and vamoosed.
- But hanging around to the bitter end is sending good money after bad; better to cut your losses and vamoose.
- He then immediately vamoosed and wasn't seen again.
- The Baron and his family vamoose by train for an unknown destination.
- When the lions come a running, the grazers close ranks and vamoose.
- The biggest threat I feel from the people queuing behind me is that they will lynch me if it takes me longer than 20 seconds to get my money and vamoose.