1(hooligan)vándalo masculinogamberro masculino Españagamberra femenino España
- A woman today told of her horror after every room in her house was spray-painted by vandals.
- The play area was fenced off in September after vandals left the site unsafe for young children to play.
- Angry shop owners are calling on police to get tough with vandals who are targeting their businesses.
- The school has been damaged by vandals on a number of occasions over the last few years.
- He said all the trees on the land were damaged by vandals four months ago and only replaced this week.
- Council chiefs have slammed vandals who deliberately damaged a historic priory.
- The couple believe vandals deliberately dropped the heavy panel on to their car from a bridge.
- CCTV cameras will be installed and fencing will be erected to prevent vandals moving in.
- Why do mindless vandals frequently ruin our beautiful parks and public buildings?
- Generous people have raised money to replace church windows that were destroyed by vandals.
- Every public bench along the river had been systematically smashed by vandals last summer.
- We have had many problems over the years with vandals, litter, graffiti, drugs and drink.
- The vandals broke into the car, damaged the ignition and stole her walking stick.
- Residents have appealed for police patrols to be stepped up to rid an estate of yobs and vandals.
- A mother has hit out at vandals who damaged a memorial to her teenage daughter.
- Windows were smashed and the roof was damaged but the vandals failed to get into the building.
- A woman who is a repeat victim of car vandals has hit out against the yobs who damage property.
- Police have pledged to step up patrols in a bid to get tough with the vandals.
- The skateboard park has already been targeted by vandals who smashed glass bottles over the site.
- Only weeks ago, vandals set fire to a portable toilet in a school playground.
2VandalHistoriavándalo masculinovándala femenino