In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1placa de matrícula personalizada femeninomatrícula personalizada femeninopatente personalizada femenino Cono Surchapa personalizada femenino Río de la Plata
- You can also create a vanity plate with any wording you want, provided it fits the space of the plate.
- I'd have the absurd satisfaction of knowing that my ordinary-looking plate was really a vanity plate.
- And whether a Tennessee car owner chooses generic or specialty plates, for an extra $35 she can make it a vanity plate.
- It's tough getting a vanity plate done in Connecticut; we're very conservative.
- I'm thinking about getting one of those vanity plates.
- The robber raced off in a getaway car displaying easy-to-remember vanity license plates.
- I'm not the type of person to slap a vanity plate on a convertible - which I'd never drive in the first place - and advertise to the world that I am, in my own opinion a bad ass.
- According to 1998 stats, vanity plates are on about four per cent of U.S. vehicles.
- Would you believe that people pay a lot of extra money to to buy a house, vanity plate or telephone number just because it had a bunch of 8's in it?
- The vanity plate dangles from the bumper by a single bolt.
- They could even make up a vanity license plate for their future car.
- The sprinter drives a Mercedes Benz with a vanity plate that reads ‘MO-GOLD.’
- The big battle these days has moved from vanity plates to specialty plates.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.