1barniz masculino(for nails) esmalte masculino Britanico
- Joan looked up from examining her bitten nails, wondering if she should pick up a new black varnish.
- Her colleague, who already had her coat on, looked up then looked down again, picking chipped pink varnish from the edge of a finger nail.
- But a set of six steel strings is a notorious nail varnish remover - just slices the varnish off and leaves your partially-painted nails looking tatty.
- Mummy had never had a ‘blue rinse’ put on her hair or clear varnish on her nails.
- The lady filed and shaped our nails, cleaned our cuticles and painted 4 layers of varnish on them.