- And of course cholesterol levels in the blood are related to your blood vessels of your vascular system.
- Peripheral vascular disease commonly affects the arteries supplying the leg and is mostly caused by atherosclerosis.
- Here, we have engineered blood vessels from vascular cells in elderly men.
- Smokers have a greater incidence of coronary heart disease, myocardial infarction, peripheral vascular disease, and reduced healing rates.
- One function of the lymphatic system is to return excess fluid and protein from interstitial spaces to the blood vascular system.