1vicepresidente masculinovicepresidenta femenino
- My sources say that it's the two head honchos, the prez and veep, that are in the midst of this scandal and they will be forced to give up their positions in this campaign.
- Can the would-be veep be trusted to obediently follow a campaign script without setting off controversy with potentially explosive remarks?
- The 25th Amendment affords Clinton another route to the vice presidency: In the event the vice presidency is vacated, the president appoints a new veep, subject to confirmation by Congress.
- Predicting who the veep will be for each party is, of course, a favorite parlor game - and this year, a particularly long one.
- CNN just sent out a transcript of the pre-taped interview, and Blitzer asked the veep if he still believes what he said in 2000 about marriage being up to the states.
- The former veep has apparently gained three stone since losing the election.
- She's the corporate-affairs veep with Silver Eagle Distributors.
- However, it's probable that both men have such large egos that neither one would be willing to serve as the other's veep.
- The CIA claims the veep was never briefed on it, and that no report was ever circulated to the White House.
- A manager at a large capital leasing company complains that corporate HR is trying to eliminate most vice-president titles there - even though veeps are a dime a dozen in the finance industry.
- It's long past the stage where he can have any delusions about being this year's Democratic nominee, and I haven't heard anyone mention him for the veep slot.
- Microsoft just hired a new veep in charge of software development.
- Black knows what she wants and is not shy about asking for it - though some naive veeps may at first underestimate her strength in negotiation.
- But - 41% of modern veeps have eventually become president and another 25% have been their party's candidate for president.
- But he's surely not going to win and cannot be a veep.
- Nobody ever votes for the VP - the race is about who will be president, and the veep comes along for the ride.
- During the 2000 election season, the former veep was excoriated for supposedly claiming to have invented the Internet.
- And forget about that talk that all the retired four-star general and former NATO boss wants is the veep nomination.
- The president, after all, is the scion of generations of reserved and genteel WASP breeding, and the veep is a man from Wyoming, where the wrong kind of familiarity can invite a swift and fatal case of lead poisoning.