1vegetariano masculinovegetariana femenino
1(restaurant/diet/dish) vegetarianovegetarian cheese — queso hecho con cuajo vegetal
- Here are a few innovative and delicious vegetarian recipes to tickle the palate.
- There aren't many vegetarian restaurants in this city, and not everyone can afford them.
- Joan had made a very tasty vegetarian dish with broccoli in a remarkable sauce and a crumble topping with roast almonds.
- There are lots of vegetarian recipe books available, and supermarkets sell a wide range of vegetarian meals.
- Often the vegetarian option in a restaurant is much cheaper than the equivalent meat option.
- In fact, I had completely forgotten that we were eating in a vegetarian restaurant.
- The menu had a whole page of vegetarian recipes, another of fish dishes, and finally one of meat.
- There are always one or two vegetarian selections among the five or so dishes on the list.
- I have never met a chef who enjoys cooking vegetarian food, it confuses them.
- Since Chinese vegetarian food does not use too much oil or spices, it is light on the stomach.
- It's pretty easy to get vegetarian food there as you choose what you want to put in your bowl yourself and then they cook it for you.
- Sales of vegetarian burgers have increased 139 percent in the past five years.
- There is a good choice of soups, salads, side dishes and fine vegetarian dishes.
- Her books are a must buy for every housewife who enjoys simple South Indian vegetarian fare.
- They caught on that we were mostly vegetarians so they ordered us lots of yummy vegetarian dishes.
- The food is organic vegetarian Mediterranean and Asian, made using local produce.
- It's a 100 mile round trip but decent vegetarian restaurants are few and far between.
- These studies show that a low-fat, vegetarian diet has a clear advantage over other diets.
- Her philosophy revolves around the preparation of organic vegetarian food.
- But if there is to be vegetarian food on the table it must be just as special as that for the carnivores.